The Colonial Park Cemetery is located in downtown Savannah, at the intersection of Abercorn Street and Oglethorpe Avenue. The cemetery is also known as The Old Cemetery and The Brick Cemetery. The Colonial Park Cemetery is the second cemetery in Savannah. It was opened by the English in 1750 and was closed for burials in 1853. The cemetery is 22 acres. It was then reopened as a park in 1896. Many famous Revolutionary War heroes are buried in Colonial Park Cemetery. Over the years, Colonial Park Cemetery has many ghost stories of its own. Many people consider it to be the most haunted cemetery in all of Savannah.
Check out this outside link for more about this haunted location: https://ghostcitytours.com/savannah/haunted-places/